When I was a little girl, my hometown had a summer program for the kids in town. The aptly named Summer Youth Program offered a variety of classes and activities. I took swimming lessons, tennis lessons, and played softball, but my favorite part of the program were the craft classes. I remember being so excited when I reached the age that I could enroll in crafts and so sad when I was too old to continue. The bear pictured above was one of my favorite and final projects for craft class. I guess I’ve always loved making things, so much so that I’ve decided not having more focus for this month’s challenge might be a mistake. So today I’m going to share a list of projects that I want to complete this month.
- Make a jingle-bell wreath
- Make Christmasy Pillow Covers for Front Porch
- Design my Christmas Cards
- Create a Gallery Wall for my Bedroom including doing some of the artwork myself
- Prepare some of my photography for framing
- Begin working on a crochet afghan for my living room
- Work on some lettering projects
- Learn to use and create some things with the Silhouette Cameo
- Design fabric for curtain and shade in kitchen
This should be enough to keep me busy this month. Hopefully this list will help me stay on track and not come up with a bunch of new ideas before I finish these.