It’s hard to believe it’s already March (especially with this weather)! My goal for February was to continue to get organized and establish some new habits to stay that way. While I wasn’t as focused on that goal as I would have like to have been, I did ok. As part of the cleanse I’m doing, I’m supposed to go for a walk every evening after dinner. Due to the pretty nasty weather we’ve been having, that has not happened; I have, however, made a point to get up and move around. This has helped me develop the habit of doing a little bit of cleaning around the house each evening. The more organized I can be, the more time I have to dive into the things I love.
March is going to be a little out of the norm, for the first part of the month I have a project I’m consulting on, so I anticipate most of my focus will be on that until it’s finished. I do expect to have some free time here and there and would like to accomplish a few things during those moments:
- Complete the gallery wall in bedroom
- Do another pretty big purge of stuff including selling some stuff that I’ve been planning to sell for awhile (if it doesn’t get sold this month I will donate it)
- Make another trip to the hazardous waste disposal center
- Begin to utilize Evernote for business and computer files
- Complete Line Drawing Course on Creative Bug
- Start Doodles to Designs Course on Skillshare
- Learn more about Fulfilled by Amazon program and begin selling on a small scale
- Develop a habit of daily meditation
What are your goals for March?