1. Organizing – I love these Room Essentials Yweavve Storage Bins from Target. They have the durability of plastic but the look of a woven basket. I’ve been organizing my closet and these are perfect for flip flops and belts. I don’t know why they don’t sell singles online, but you can mix and match at the store.
2. Reading – I just finished reading The Kite Runner for book club. It took me awhile to get into it, but once I did I really enjoyed it. I have heard that A Thousand Splendid Suns is better. It’s on my “To Read” list.
3. Eating – Since discovering this Stainless Pineapple Slicer with Wedger, I’ve been eating lots of fresh pineapple. I have always loved pineapple but never wanted to spend the extra money to buy it already wedged. This slicer is so simple to use.
4. Wishing For – The Wrap an organizer for the iPhone cable is something I would really like to have. When I take a charger with me, I always wrap the cable around the plug but when I pull it out of my purse it’s always wrapped around everything else in my purse. This is one of those products that I wonder why I didn’t think of that.
5. Using – I discovered the Currently Chrome Extension via Lifehacker. It replaces the boring default new tab with a page containing a clock and weather information. Not only is it super useful but I also love the design.